Wilson Fuel Co. Ltd (“Wilsons”), and its subsidiaries/affiliates, respect the privacy of each employee’s personal information. This privacy notice explains Wilsons policy regarding the use or collection and disclosure of personal information about our employees. Any amendments to this notice will be communicated to the employees of Wilsons.
What is Personal Information?
‘Personal information is information about an individual, but does not include the name, title or business address or telephone number of an organization.
Why do we use, collect and disclose your personal information.
We use, collect and disclose your personal information to:
- Establish and administer your pay and payroll deductions
- Recruit and hire you to work with Wilsons
- Establish and administer any contribution accounts
- Comply with tax requirements
- Comply with legal obligations
- Report and comply with regulatory or industry agencies
- Provide building security in certain locations
- Participate in employee surveys and questionnaires
- To conduct periodic reviews of employee work performance including any necessary disciplinary actions up to and including termination of employment.
- Enroll you and your dependants in group health and dental, disability and applicable life insurance plans as well as the management of any claims under such plans
Personal information may be used, collected and disclosed for any of these “Identified Purposes” set out above. We will use your personal information for additional purposes only with your consent or as required or permitted by law.
When you provide personal information to us.
If you provide personal information to us, you do so with the understanding that your personal information may be used or disclosed for the Identified Purposes by our employees, affiliates, agents, contractors and suppliers who need to know such information during the term of your employment with Wilsons.